We all want to have a clean, fresh, and neat home, but sometimes it can feel like too much of a hassle! Now that we are all spending more time here than ever before, a clean and neat home is even more impactful.
Thankfully, our friends at Houselogic have made a super simple list of nine habits that will help to keep your home clean and neat!
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Keep your kitchen sink empty.
- Choose one room to clean per day. It’s an easy way to clean your home without getting overwhelmed.
- Hang a squeegee in your shower to quickly clean this space!
- Assign cubbies to each family member.
- Unload the dishwasher right when it’s clean.
- Wipe down high-touch surfaces.
- De-clutter paper piles.
- Create a “doorway box” full of things you need to take with you when you leave.
Click HERE to read the full article from Houselogic!
To check out our local listings, click HERE!